Collection: Bulk Heritage Pork
Heritage Pork: Our heritage bred pigs are sourced as babies from two of our neighboring farms who are experts in breeding, farrowing and show quality genetics. As soon as these piglets are weaned from their mom, they make their new home with our family where they are treated to fresh fruit and veggies scraps regularly. Save the best for last, our processor has been named a "two time" MN State fair winner for their Bacon recipe! Give it a try for yourself!!
Nutrition Facts: Our livestock are fed a complete balanced diet of conventional, non-GMO Corn for that buttery, Midwest flavor we all know and love, as well as Non-GMO Alfalfa Hay as a protein source. Our crops are 100% raised by us, right here on our farm.
- 100% Committed to Stress free environments. This is an important factor in the tenderness and or way the animal will thrive in its lifetime.
- Fed a complete Non-GMO Diet
- NO added Hormones or Antibiotics (All Natural)
- All USDA Inspected, individually vacuum sealed packages for indefinite freshness.
- We guarantee you won’t find this quality in the grocery store meat.
- We are a REAL working, family business, contact us with any questions anytime we are happy to help.
- Our land and animals are all handled with proper care. There is no other way we could envision our life than right here on the farm with our children, raising wholesome food for ourselves and others.